The German Holiday 2021 edition of the quarterly IT and Data Protection Newsletter has just been released:
In this edition we cover the following topics:
- New German cookie rules
- CJEU: Inbox advertising only with prior consent
- German Supreme Court rulings on influencer marketing
- EDPB: Guidelines on data transfers
- Implementation of Office 365 requires works council approval
- Court of Appeals Düsseldorf: Photos of children on social media requires the consent of both parents
The newsletter also includes multiple recommendations for readings on influencer advertising, German court decisions in Cookiebot and Lloyd v. Google, and more.
We hope you enjoy reading it.